Monday 7 May 2012

Redefining the second concept

When I was in class last week I was told that it would be better to have the curved shape still at the bottom of the page but over an entire spread instead of a curved shape for each separate page to bring the page spreads together. I was also told to only have this shape up until the page about the company and not the technical information. Also I was finding it hard to think of an interesting way to set out the front and back cover and inside pages. I was given the idea of using the curved shape but instead of making it orange, making it white and having the background orange so it looks a little like a sunrise not giving too much away about the company and how the logo looks. I was told that was an important aspect to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment