Thursday 12 April 2012

Colours

I researched colours that compliment each other, primary and secondary colours and triad colours from the colour wheel to get some ideas of what colours work well together. I have tried a few different colours for the outside packaging but purple seems to work the best with the design.


Home Innovations 2012, Colour wheel, retrieved from http://hidc.com.au/facts/colour-wheel/


I was initially going to try orange and blue but I wanted to stay clear of pink or blue because many children are sensitive about colours connected to a certain gender. I thought yellow and purple would work but I would want to use yellow for the logo and it won't turn out very good unless it is highly saturated but then it may look too much for the style of packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment