Thursday 12 April 2012

I like the red with the purple, it does stand out but doesn't clash with the other text. Yellow doesn't show up too well with the purple and green doesn't look as good. I have been using the grid system to set out the text in a neat and efficient way that looks good when its printed.

As the packaging must state whether it's gluten, dairy or wheat free I chose to place gluten free symbol on the front packaging underneath the Vittles logo and caption for the product. When I was thinking about what symbol would work to display that the product is gluten free I could only think of an image of wheat underneath a circle with a line through it. Then I thought why not do something completely different, so I used the shape of the G and made it into a smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment