Thursday 12 April 2012

Inside design - 1

I began to develop the graphics for the first design for the inside and outside of the packaging, focusing on  finding colours and styles that would work together. Although I have found it a bit hard to figure out where to put every piece of information.

This is the inside of the packaging, I wanted to use four colours that complemented each other but there wasn't a fight between them. It is mainly just to separate them and to create a colour code for the game, I did think of using primary colours but decided not to because they are too strong. I wanted colours that bring across subtle stillness or calmness instead of bold, strong colours. This template isn't the right size yet so the text doesn't look quite right but its just the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment