Thursday 12 April 2012

This image below is the outside of the packaging, I wanted the colour to be similar to that of a wooden treasure chest but I don't think the yellow is working well and the Vittles logo I'm not sure about. I wanted the logo to look like it was written with a marker or drawn on with something thats why there is a long S at the end.

The logo designs that I have been working on are simple but don't look very good on the packaging so I think I need to change my approach to developing the logo. I was told that the logo looks too fat for the product, being healthy lunches so that is diffidently something I need to change or redesign. I also need to find the right typeface for the name of the game which is 'Pirate Lingo' because its a sketching and acting game where the children will have to draw a word and the word or phrase will be based on the pirate theme. So I thought that name works quite well.

         
I was thinking of having a smudge of ink coming from the S but now that I think about it I don't think it works very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment